Discover Personal Strengths/Gifts – Life & Leadership Coaching – Promote Meaningful Communication – Impact Culture with Key Values
- Are you interested in personal life coaching?
- Are you a small business owner/manager overseeing an annual budget up to $15 million dollars?
- Do you recognize the value of understanding your internal company culture (your practiced, company beliefs and values) but don’t have the time to spend on it?
- Is your personal leadership in your present role all you want it to be?
- Do you know without reservation that your staff trusts you?
- Is your internal culture undercutting or promoting your business goals and marketplace impact?
As a sampling of important questions affecting the success of your personal and/or business life, Red Beryl Consulting helps individuals like you get these answers to the people-side of business. For individuals, I can help identify and strengthen their gifts and strengths. For businesses or other organizations, I can assess current cultural climates, identify both successes and challenges, and create meaningful actions that can maximize your leadership and personnel capital for meeting your business goals at both team or organizational levels.
I get it. Running a small business or serving as a leader is demanding. You may be in a position where your own potential is not being realized given the responsibilities you carry. Maybe you are someone who aspires to leadership. Let me help. I can bring perspective and encouragement to the areas of culture you already have vision for and simply need support, as well as work through any challenges you may be experiencing.
A FREE resource just for you!
Designed to help provide real-time awareness and meaningful insight, I want to share a gift with you. The Bridging Assessment Resource Workbook (click here to download Bridging Assessment Resources Workbook May 2016 ) is a complimentary pair of assessment tools, and gives you a means to critically evaluate your leadership influence and the inner culture of the team(s) you lead.
Give it a look. You have nothing to lose and much to gain. If you find that you want help to more fully realize your impact as a leader of cultural change, I would welcome the opportunity to support your efforts.
Remember, a strong internal culture leads to impactful external influence.