As an encourager at heart, a key purpose of my life is for individuals, leaders and organizational groups to further discover the worth of their lives not only for themselves but also for those they serve. For over 45+ years, my own leadership experience in a variety of settings and roles has helped me identify and strengthened the time-tested values for positive cultural practices leading to confident, engaged and valued personnel who create lasting influence. My desire is to help you do the same.
What I Value
My own key values that influence and guide my efforts and insights include:
- Freedom – Having both the opportunity and consistent support to live out the truth of one’s personal strengths and gifts.
- Personal Responsibility – Growing is each individual’s choice, where each person has the consistent opportunity to own without fear their words and actions, as well as their successes and failures.
- Courageous Communication – Cultivating authentic and fearless communication for the purpose of relational health and perseverance.
- Relational Leadership – Prioritizing others in my journey towards their success.
- Honoring Relationships – Possessing and demonstrating authentic value and appreciation for others and the beneficial uniqueness of their personality, gifts, strengths and wisdom.
- Encouragement’s Power – Seeking to strengthen courage and hope in the hearts of others in all circumstances.
- Present – Future Vision – Focusing on what can be and how to get there.
Purpose & Vision
Red Beryl Consulting fundamentally seeks to discover, encourage and strengthen the treasures of people. Why the name, Red Beryl (beer-yl)? Considered one of, if not the rarest of all gemstones in the world, Red Beryl remains more costly than gold and more sought after than diamonds. Its unique coloring distinguishes itself from all other related gemstones. Only one primary location, the Wah Wah mountain range in southwest Utah, yields gem-quality stones of significant quantity. As a metaphor, Red Beryl represents the brilliance of each and every individual who possess rare and unique strengths, gifts and abilities unlike any other. But like most treasure, it must be discovered, celebrated and understood for its full influence to unfold.
Fundamentally, I believe that every person possesses innate worth and potential for positive and enduring relational influence given by their Creator. Discovery, along with affirmation, encouragement and deepening understanding, can help to bring greater experiences of purposeful life. The same can also provide ongoing direction as to where and how their gifts and strengths can best serve others within the cultural environments they travel, whether as leaders or support staff.
As a consultant, I commit all the resources, experience and gifts that I possess for the purpose of helping you, your teams and your organizations further identify, strengthen and achieve the true destinies of your heart and vision. I firmly believe that once we understand and accept the treasures we possess, life takes on a new brilliance transforming the world around us beyond what we could imagine. I would love to help serve you and your personnel towards this end.
Mark G. Francis