Our Relationship Together
I highly value both PROCESS and STRATEGY in helping determine ways to support you or your organization towards cultural transformation. The following provides an overview of how we would work together:
My Approach – The Consulting Process
- Evaluative efforts designed to assess and identify desired values, unique problems, and strategic action towards improvement or solution.
- Intentional affirmation and strengthening of valued qualities, abilities, and strengths of individuals, team members and leaders.
- Creating and/or enhancing consistent and seamless language for understanding cultural values and directional changes.
- Providing equipping leadership for educational and/or action-based training and resources to initiate and lead cultural transformation within daily life of individuals and/or organizations.
My Action Strategies – Targeted Support for Change
There are a number of connection avenues for my involvement, as tailored by need, audience and goals.
- Life/Leadership Coaching/Mentoring
- Helping to draw out the best in people and teams
- Leadership/Staff Development Projects/Programs
- Growing and enhancing the impact of leaders and staff to your business
- Strengthening Company Blueprint Statements
- Clarifying the intents and decision-making mission and values for personal and/or business decisions.
- Cultural Assessments and Action Plans
- Identifying current cultural practices, changes needed and how to get there
- Equipping for Cultural Growth
- Developing, coordinating and/or providing specialized training opportunities for altering cultural environments
Consulting Relationship Options & Fees
Red Beryl’s consulting services and fees are negotiated with individual clients to meet their specific needs towards measured results and solutions. Relationship is key to me, regardless of how I deliver my support. Together we can figure that out.
Our Initial Visit – Exploring Together
Red Beryl offers a non-binding, initial visit (up to one hour) to explore your needs and if I can help. There is no fee for this initial visit as my gift to you. Contact me today to schedule your visit. I look forward to meeting you!